To pass your IELTS Report Writing you need to be able to write a report of over 150 words in about 20 minutes. In order to achieve a high-score you must prepare for your test well. I have summarized the main ways to prepare effectively below:
- Understand the writing test requirements, including grading
- Learn how to write different types of reports such as static, change over time, maps, and processes
- Read model answers to past questions to see how you should write your reports
- Learn how to analyse questions and plan your report
- Start writing reports under test conditions. You need to be able to write your essay in about 40 minutes.
- Get your tasks assessed by a tutor who has trained as an examiner.
I welcome you to ask questions using the comment box at the bottom of this post.