To pass your IELTS Speaking Test you need to be able to speak with an examiner for about 14 minutes. In order to achieve a high-score you must prepare for your test well. I have summarized the main ways to prepare effectively below:
- learn idiomatic expressions
- learn some topic specific vocabulary
- See model answers for common topics
- write out and rehearse some likely topics for part 2 speaking especially cover people/places/things you can see questions using this link, but the idea is that if you prepare an answer for a person, you try to use that to answer a question for any person or when talking about a place you may also be able to include part of your talk about the person.
- Get your speaking assessed by a tutor who has trained as an examiner
I welcome you to ask questions using the comment box at the bottom of this post.