A trained examiner will find out your speaking level and help you improve it.
I give you a mock test, followed by feedback on your performance and suggestions to improve. I also give you an mp3 of the class and written feedback including a score for each of the four criteria. The lesson can also be used to discuss other areas of the IELTS test such as any difficulties you have with the writing, reading, or listening tests.
Please note that my colleague Graham is covering my classes at the moment. My schedule is busy with IELTS writing correction and writing a new IELTS book. Please see Graham’s profile.
Four Easy Steps
1. Arrange Time
Tell me the day and time for the class, and the country you are in
256 bit encryption
7 day refund
Mock-test of all three parts
Skype, Zoom Wechat, or similar
4. My Feedback
Within 24 hours you will get your corrected task, feedback, and your score for each of the four grading criteria.
During the class I will:
• answer any of your questions or concerns about the test
• simulate a real IELTS test and use current questions
• give you an accurate score for all 4 criteria
• point out your mistakes and highlight key areas for you to work on
• create an action plan for preparing for your test and getting the score you need
What we can do:
- Online speaking practice
- Mock speaking test
- Band level assessment
- Strategies to improve band score
- Discuss questions you have about any part of the IELTS exam
- Feedback on any IELTS practice tests you have completed (including writing).
Speaking eBook PDF