Have lessons with an ex-IELTS speaking examiner Mike
$20 for a 30-35 minute class
I have trained as an English speaking examiner and this enables me to give students a realistic mock test, accurately assess their level, and make suggestions about how to increase their band score. I give written feedback including a model answer for the part 2 question and suggestions for part 3.
I have been teaching English as a second language for over 20 years in Taipei and Australia, in language centres and universities. My area of specialization is teaching students how to pass the IELTS exam. I particularly enjoy teaching IELTS because I find it challenging to teach students the necessary skills and strategies that they need to pass, and I also find that my students are highly motivated – this is a joy for a teacher!
To organise a skype session
- organise a suitable time. you can check my calendar below to check for a suitable time.
- Send me an email to confirm the time firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you have confirmed the time. please make a payment
- Add me to your skype contacts. My ID is:mikewattie
- Log onto Skype at the arranged time
Please note that my time zone is GMT +7
To convert the time from your own time zone you can use the link below:
See more information about practicing your IELTS speaking online.