To pass your IELTS Letter Writing you need to be able to write a letter of over 150 words in about 20 minutes. In order to achieve a high-score you must prepare for your test well. I have summarized the main ways to prepare effectively below:
- Understand the writing test requirements, including grading
- Learn how to write the different types of letters that get asked
- Build up vocabulary for letter writing
- Read model answers to past questions to see how you should write your letters
- Start writing letters under test conditions. You need to be able to write your essay in about 20 minutes.
- Get your tasks assessed by a tutor who has trained as an examiner.
I welcome you to ask questions using the comment box at the bottom of this post.