Your local travel agent recommended a place to visit and you are now having a good time there. Write a letter to your travel agent and tell them the following:
– what you have been doing
Dear Mr. Hansen,
I am writing to you as promised in order to share my holiday experience, so far.
Starting with the things I have been involved in, such as last week I went to Aqua World and saw the dolphin show. Additionally, I’ve been swimming every day and I am starting to get a great tan. Yesterday, I met some other hotel guests from my country, and we had lunch together.
Prior to my vacation finishing, I have made plans to go out on a trek this Saturday. I’m really looking forward to it very much. After that, I hope to take a river cruise which also includes a five-course dinner. Time permitting, I will finish with a coffee in that famous store you recommended that is in Rundle Mall.
As to why I am so enthralled, it is an excellent spot for a vacation, combining my interest in water sports with the chance to experience culinary delights. Also, there has never been a dull moment as there is so much to do and experience.
Once again thank you so much for your excellent recommendation.
Who will receive the letter: travel agent
Relationship: customer and travel agent
Formality level: formal is the safest approach as it is a business relationship.
– I am writing in reply to your letter asking for information about…
– I am writing to inform you about…
– In response to your query regarding…
– I found out that…
– With regard to the information you wanted about…
– You wanted me to tell you a few things about…
– I hope that I have been of some assistance to you.
– Please inform me if I can be of any further assistance.
– I hope I have answered some of your questions.
– Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
– I hope this will help you.
– Let me know if you need any more help.